We are pleased to inform you that St. John’s remains a good school. We believe the report reflects the school and expresses many positives, these include:
- Everyone is proud to be part of St John's
- Leaders area committed to living out our Christian ethos of 'All different, all equal, all learning together in God's world.'
- Pupils behave well and are very happy
- The wider experiences we offer are second to none
- Pupils leave Year 6 as confident Mathematicians
- Pupils are keen to learn in lessons
- Leaders work smartly to identify additional needs
- SEND pupils access the same learning as everyone else
- Staff love working at the school
- Safeguarding is effective
We are continuing to work on:
- Ensuring our new phonics scheme is fully embedded across EYFS and KS1.
- Our curriculum is fully sequenced
- Our behaviour policy is reviewed, relevant and applied consistently by all
- Providing continuous professional development to all staff to ensure we can deliver our ambitious curriculum.