We strongly encourage the wearing of school uniform, it is smart, it supports our ethos and promotes a sense of community.
Our school’s uniform
(BEGINNING OF AUTUMN TERM 2 TO END SPRING TERM 4 INCL)
- School hi-viz jacket (yellow with school name on reverse) available from Horncastles
- Winter coat (plain navy) OR school coat with badge available from Horncastles
- Dark Grey Skirt or Long Trousers
- Blouse/shirt with collar (white) or Shirt with collar (white)
- School tie (royal & gold striped) available from Horncastles
- School jumper or cardigan (royal blue with school badge) available from Horncastles
- White socks or grey socks or grey tights
(BEGINNING OF SUMMER TERM 5 TO END AUTUMN TERM 1 INCL)
- Shower proof jacket (plain navy) OR school jacket with badge available from Horncastles
- Striped summer dress (blue & white striped) worn with white socks, (from Summer 2023 we will change this to a checked dress as they are available from a wider variety of shops)
- School polo shirt (sky blue with school badge) available from Horncastles or plain sky blue polo shirt
- Dark grey skirt, shorts or trousers & grey socks
- School jumper or cardigan (royal blue with badge) available from Horncastles
Conventional black school shoes (Trainers are not to be worn in school, unless being used for PE)
- School PE bag (with school badge)
- School navy tracksuit (with school badge) OR plain navy tracksuit
- School navy blue shorts (with school badge) or School navy blue skort (with school badge) OR plain navy blue shorts/skort
- School House PE t-shirt (with school badge)
- School bag* or school rucksack*
- School book bag (for children in KS1: Reception, Years 1 & 2)
- School rucksack (for children in KS2: Years 3, 4, 5 & 6)
Ideally, no earrings should be worn in school, however, a small stud is acceptable. If ears have been pierced for longer than 6 weeks we expect them to be removed on PE days for safety reasons.
A small watch can be worn; these are not allowed to be smart watches. Necklaces, bracelets, rings and other jewellery should not be worn. If you consider the jewellery you wear to be for religious reasons, please let Mrs Pullan know.
Make-up, including nail varnish, should not be worn.
Where to purchase school uniform
66 High Street
Kent TN13 1JR
Telephone: 01732 453574
Opening Hours: Monday to Saturday 9.00am-5.30pm
Our PTA also have a large stock of second-hand uniform. Regular second hands uniform sales are held. PTA reps are available for uniform sales at other times if required.